Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Cat video update

Here's an update from UNL video student Tim Svoboda. He came by to record the release of one of my ferals and interviewed me for a video project about the feral cat issue. Here's some of what Tim had to say:

"The project is getting wrapped up but with the start of school and I've been moving this week it hasn't been forgotten but it's been set aside. So far I have talked to you, Faye at the Cat House, Richie in the library and a lady who feeds the cats at one of the colonies. I hope to get most of that footage edited over the weekend and then talk to animal control and one of the founders of the TNR program and finish it."

Best of luck to Tim.

We here at the WCU look forward to seeing the project and will continue to monitor and report on his progress.

No comments: